Thread: Case Mod Project: LEXA
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2008, 12:11   #8
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li
 
The boy 4rm oz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Balhannah, South Australia
Posts: 5,297
The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry there hasn't been a post in a while but school started last week and you know what that means...homework. I managed to finish the sleeving yesterday. Enjoy.

Ok, it’s now time to finish the sleeving.

First the power and HDD activity LED.

Well you can see the problem now from this pic; the zip ties don’t fit through the space allocated for the cables. I now have to remove the zip ties, thread the cables through and then re zip he sleeving.


Much better.


Both LED’s threaded through.


Back to the way it was, but now it looks much better.


The power and reset switches went back in with out any problems at all.


A picture of all four cables.


I then sleeved the bundle together leaving enough room at the end of each cable for individual sleeving for more flexibility.


The remaining viewable cable is now sleeved.


The cables fit perfectly thought the grommets I just installed.

Well that’s all I have done at the moment. Next I will make a mesh shroud for one of my dust traps and later on try to make my fan blades UV reactive. Until then…

Happy Modding.
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote