Thread: Education We Like to Ride Bicycles
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2008, 06:57   #8
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoad View Post
also, if anybody is in the canmore/banff area this summer, send me a PM and we'll go for a ride. there's some really great trails here.
Hey, I didn't know you were down there?! My family goes camping over at Two Jack all the time. Plus I'm thinking of moving down to canmore. Whats it like? How are housing prices doing? How about renting? Anything interesting for like $800? Or should I be more realistic?

As far as biking goes, I just got a new Acid, and will post pics soon!
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote