So I got some time today after writing my exam and passing it (98% :blob7: ) to do some modding on the case.
So first thing I did was bend a peace of metal on top of the case to make a little more room for the radiator.
Which was flat like the one on the bottom of the bays was.
Then I tapped up the top of the case and got my template in place after doing some careful measurements.
So the cutting begins (actually half way there :wink: )
Giving the dremel a bit of a rest
And finally after some more cutting its out
Sies dirty, nothing my trusty leaf blower wont sort out though.
Hes the cut and a lot of sanding down to do to get it into shape.
After about 45min I was done with it and this was the end result
Some casualty to the paint job which isn't a train smash I am going to repaint anyways
So thats it for this update, I have found someone to CNC the front panel for me which will get done next week.