View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2008, 00:08   #20
Mister_Tad
Serious about coffee

Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.
My pride and joy is a Baume et Mercier Capeland Chrono, though the Capeland line is now sadly discontinued :/

Other than that, my first real watch was a Citizen ProMaster Chrono, though the strap broke a few years ago and I've been unable to find one to replace it (the shoulder bit is missing) and I picked up a timex that was on sale from $90 to $7, as it would have been rude not to really.

I'd love to have a 6 figure sum at my disposal to build up a proper collection... Baume et Mercier Hampton Square, vintage Rolex Daytona Cosmograph, Zenith Chronomaster El Primero, vintage Monaco Heuer, IWC Pilot... make me go all fuzzy inside.
Mister_Tad is offline   Reply With Quote