View Single Post
Old 12th May 2009, 21:42   #2
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbridge View Post
I just subscribed to custom pc, I will be honest I have actual been buying PC format as well but CPC is my first true PC read.

I subscribed here: whsmith.magazine-group.co.uk

Couple of questions:

1-Has any one had any problems with delivery?

2-The current issue available in tesco is about upgrading your laptop or netbook, when is the next edition out? Have I signed up in time for this to hit my mate in the next two weeks?

Thats about it really, the dirrect debt sign up offer was way to good to pass by (first three editions at 1, next 6 at 16).
Cool

The next issue is number 70, and it has a Mac on the cover. It will be out for subscribers at the end of the week (Sat) or next Monday. I'm not sure if you'll get it - you may have subscribed in time. If you want to check you can do it through www.subsinfo.co.uk or by giving them a call.

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote