View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 03:32   #1
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What's ruining your life right now?

Currently, i'm trying to juggle 5 AP classes and bring all of my grades quickly before the end of the quarter (in two days). It looks like i'm getting a C- in English, but at least a B- in everything else, and at least two As.

Hopefully colleges won't let the first quarter of my senior year cause them to decline me. (in the U.S., universities look at the first 3 years of high school and the first semester of senior year when determining who to admit and who to decline).

Last edited by TheMusician; 28th Oct 2009 at 19:39.
TheMusician is offline   Reply With Quote