View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 02:42   #2
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I got cheated out of a consultant job because the incompetent recruiter changed jobs, said I didn't qualify for the position, and never passed on my resume to his replacement. 28+ yrs. in IT and I'm not qualified? I have more experience than he has years.

There was harsh words and finger pointing. Isn't over yet. I'm in contact with regional managers and I'm out for blood. At my salary level you don't want to make mistakes or enemies.