View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 03:19   #7
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The folding @ home project and in conjunction with it, my next big build/ mod. I'm starting it some time in the next couple of weeks (gathering parts & materials at the moment) and hope to have it all done in about 4 months depending on how much free time I actually get to work on it. When completed, it will be one of the most elaborate mods I have created and also one of the fastest PCs, even though it's going to be a dedicated FaH machine.

The other thing that is going to determine how much free time I get to work on that project is my degree. 3 years in and things are hotting up. I have a lot of work to do before my Janurary exams and pretty much need to stay in the top 5% of my class to make it to the placement I want and need next year. That's if anyone is actually hiring this year

So the short answer is: Work, Mods and University

EDIT: this'll teach me to go on the forums before my eyes have woken up properly. I thought the thread was entitled "What's running your life at the moment?". I retract the above post now knowing what the thread is about

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit

Last edited by Unicorn; 28th Oct 2009 at 08:46.
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote