View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:55   #11
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd say most importantly are my friends, got a great little group of friends who I chill out with regularly.

Then I'd say what doesn't so much make my life good but makes me think better of where I am right now is how much worse it was and the work I put in is starting to pay off. I worked for a year in a crappy kitchen job, sometimes for 6 days a week, at unsociable hours, while I looked for a job. All the money I saved up from that paid for my college course, which I got most refunded from the learner support funds (hence my computer upgrades and airsoft stuff). And while I'm still in my crappy job, only doing 2 shifts a week is a lot more bearable.

The course is also going really well and by July-ish I should be able to find a better job as I'd have better qualifications and there will hopefully be more about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote