View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2009, 15:50   #1
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Project PC-70 (Mocha70) update 12/6/2010

ho-ho-ho tis the season for the modding tra-la-la-la-lar-la-la-lar. LOL!

Ok last Thursday i picking up the new home for my machine in spec'd in the sig. Ever since moving my GTX280 onto watercooling my ears love me, however the 120.1 rad down front, is on its limits of keeping the system cool, luckily the weather is keeping the ambient temps low.

So I present to you the future project and home.

yes the mighty PC-70, might be old but she has the space!

Colouring it in, felt tips at the ready! lol!

Yes its brown, but really subtle and elegant for my office.

hopefully something like this

Plan so far is to slap a 120.3 up top, and remove the front dual 80mm fan mounts for a single 120mm fan+rad or a single 140mm fan possibly. I did have a look at mounting a 120.2 up front but its 10mm to tight for the fitment with out modding the optical drive cage which i would rather not do.

rules keep her stock as possible, but refine her to my taste.

I welcome feedback and idea's, in the mean time i best get the case modelled up in solidworks.

Last edited by Burnout21; 12th Jun 2010 at 17:34. Reason: theme name
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote