View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2009, 19:33   #5
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow703793 View Post
Imo, unless doing some really insane OCing, there is no need for RAM, NB/SB, MOSFET blocks. Unless of course, you are just going for looks
I never mentioned Ram cooling.

The mosfet cooling at the moment is pretty piss poor, and the northbridge when running a FSB at 333mhz runs at 65 degree's. This could be due to DFI using there trade mark piss poor bubble gum TIM under the NB, which i will check in the new year.

My board

Trust me, i know what i am doing.
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote