View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2009, 18:46   #9
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've been building blocks since 2006

My first

I would post up other pictures but there on my server at my student home atm.

Say, i am an old hand at all this chap!

Also like to note that as long as the waterblock can cover what needs to be covered, then its only the internal surface area required. If the flow rate is low, then a large cavity inside the block is necessary to transfer the heat energy. Higher flow rates allow the reduction of internal volume, as the water molecules don't need very long to absorb the heat energy in the reduced volume of the block.

I shall gladly back this up with my degree in design which includes hydraulic design.

Last edited by Burnout21; 24th Dec 2009 at 18:53.
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote