View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2010, 13:45   #106
craigbru
Now... with more CNC!

craigbru has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcraigbru has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheiken View Post
My head is spinning!
I'm doing a good job then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomann View Post
There is a video Craig prepared floating out there in the interwebz (I could linky, but I want you to earn it ) that details exactly what he has planned. It's insane - in a good way. If your head is spinning after a simple list of components, it will be full-on Exorcist time after you see it.

Personally, I think Craig is just trying to cement his position as overlord of the SFF community. And I am OK with that.
Lol, I actually linked the project overview video in the first post of this thread.

Overlord, huh? Sounds like fun. Now I need minions to do my bidding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Sweet work so far Craig, it's looking awesome. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed13 View Post
is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

im over here twitching like zoidburg when someone mentions food
(sorry i had to throw that futurama skit in there)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlancaster View Post
s it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?

is it time yet?
Lol, you guys are funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_cancer View Post
I need my fix...,my fix, my fix, needs my fixxxxssss....
Haha, hopefully soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipa View Post
Uhh craigbru I'd like to ask for a small favor, could you please add something like "UPDATE 7.6." to the topic when ever there's an update to the log? This thread is probably going to be spammed with so many bumps and "are we there yet"s it's going to stick to the top all the time. You know I love seeing your work, but without the tag I just keep popping to the thread all the time to check for something new.

That said, keep up the excellent work, can't wait to see the carbon covers finished!
You're right, I should do that, and normally would. I'll remedy that shortly, and thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
Craig, the squirrel mixer won't aerate the resin that much anyway, and if your really worried about trapped air, make a little vacuum chamber considering you've got the gear for the vac bag.

Best video i have found on youtube of what i spent a good year learning and doing.

However even if the resin is like foam your roller is your friend and the vac bag will fix all! lol!
Lol, not a bad video. Mixing the resin isn't that bad. The batch I mixed last was perfect, I was just too slow.

Anyway, I apologize for not updating last night guys. I've been struggling with a pinched nerve in my neck, and subsequent pain in my right arm. It was really bad yesterday, and I didn't even make it down to the shop. I'll be having an MRI done tomorrow, and likely have a surgery in my future. It sucks, but I'll keep plugging away, and will still have the update soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed13
'to cram everything in the box, you must think outside the box'
craigbru is offline   Reply With Quote