View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2010, 05:28   #20
NethLyn
Hypermodder

NethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfootsideburns View Post
I think its a fantastic idea but there are several issues involved, such as peoples material preferences (personally I dont like leather chairs), arms vs. armless (personally I prefer armless), 4-legs vs. center swivel (I'm a 4-legs+casters kinda guy myself), etc. And many of these criteria come down to personal preference.

A review like this could certainly be effective, but I think in order to do it properly and make it worth while you would have to do several tests with different groups of chairs/categories, and then have a cumulative review of all of them for things like build quality, stability, and all other characteristics that can be applied to any chair.
That's Ok, sounds like the fans labs all over again and they pulled that one off without many hitches.