View Single Post
Old 8th May 2011, 13:47   #372
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
Also FYI all - we were on the edge of getting accused for priming WU's at the start of the race when we had a lot of points drop, I have assured them that we didn't and we wouldn't as we are all about being fair on this team.

It is a very annoying that people have been saying we primed and then pre-maturely dropped the points 2 hours before the official kick off time as we got it wrong (haha) but that is such a load of rubbish. It was just bad luck that so many came in before the start and is prob mostly down to so many of us swapping over a day+ early or the stats backing up a but, either way I explained I am happy for anyone to check with Stanford on our CustomBitChimps Log files that we didn't pause/prime any WU's prior to the start.

Also FYI the big question about HWC and NCIX joining up putting them way out in front has been raised but will let you all know what happens, something needs to be done though as they said only a few were helping from NCIX so we (the captains) specifically didn't combine the 2 teams but now it seems like a good 3rd+ of there points is coming from NCIX...
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote