View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2011, 17:18   #4
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Update 17th, Aug 2011

A small update, because I'm excited...

In the front middle (bottom above power button) of the concept there is a small bracket looking thing. That is to hold a VFD display. I figured it would be a good opportunity to try something I've wanted to try for a bit... 3D printing!

Some of the pictures aren't so good, and I apologize for that, I will try to get some better ones later this week.

I even went so far as to hook it up to a power supply in a test system and plugged it into my existing HTPC (with the same display, thus having drivers and software already installed) and it worked! Though I'll probably have to darken it at some point, as it's pretty bright...

I've got the side pieces all drilled out and ready to be joined, so it's a matter of finishing the cuts and then getting things attached to each other. Hoping for some good time on this this weekend, and a better update then...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mosquito; 6th Sep 2011 at 18:42.
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote