View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 01:51   #11
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Update 3rd September

Time for another update... I bought some goodies to go with this build, and I was happy that they arrived this past week... I will show them off later though

What I've done since the last update is cut out some perforated steel sheet to use as a grate for the airflow opening in the back panel.

I think that will do nicely... especially since it's in the back and won't be seen for more than pictures anyway.

I also made most of the cuts on the front panel as well, including fitting the middle opening to the VFD bracket...

As you can see I cut out the two fan ports, the VFD hole, and also drilled holes for power button, power LED, and HDD LED... which brings me to some of the goodies I got in the mail this week... The switch, and the two LEDs (one Blue and one Red). The switch has a white ring around the center, but I don't think I will be using that at this point...

Yeah... in that last picture you can see where the buttons are mounted, that my free-hand router skills are somewhat lacking... Oh well, good thing it's hidden

I will try to get some better pictures taken tomorrow if all goes well....
Thanks for checking it out
-Mos

Last edited by Mosquito; 6th Sep 2011 at 18:40.
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote