I managed some more work with having Monday off...
First I drilled some recessed holes to hold some threaded wood inserts for fan mounting.
I managed to finish (except painting and gluing) probably the most tedious part of this build... the front fan grills. 26 pieces cut, 104 holes drilled, and 52 mini dowels cut from toothpicks... Bit of a pain, but so far it's worked out to look alright.
After cutting them I took some pictures of them just sitting on the front to see if this was the look I was going to stick with...
Then I decided to throw it together and get a couple shots
I also drilled and screwed on the rear vent mesh
That's all for now, thanks for looking!