View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2011, 20:20   #8
Blogins
Panda have Guns

Blogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'd like to stress this is a work in progress that will be bulked up as and when I feel the urge! Also I welcome the idea of making this thread a sticky if moderators agree it provides a decent enough source of information. I've included a couple of examples from personal experience to provide the thread with a certain degree of grounded real world knowledge in the PC hardware space and consumer dealings. I've taken receipt of many goods without issue and with excellent service. It's just a little sad that when things do sometimes go wrong it's necessary to fight your corner. I hope this thread provides a basic resource for Bit-Tech readers to do so with minimal stress and effort.
|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB (Solid State Drive - Boot)|OCZ Vertex 3 240GB (Solid State Drive - Games)|

Last edited by Blogins; 10th Oct 2011 at 17:01.
Blogins is offline   Reply With Quote