View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2011, 23:17   #14
Blogins
Panda have Guns

Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.Blogins is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
Excellent post - if I ever run into any problems (fingers crossed that I won't) then this will def be one of my 1st ports of call.
Hope you never use it and if you do I hope it'll be of some help! Thanks for the rep

I was thinking about combining the two template letters for the 'Sale of Goods Act 1979' in to one much like the 'Section 75' template. So then it can be deleted so it fits each particular case. Then again is it easier to leave as is with the two seperate templates for before and after 6 months?

Actually used this one myself today due to a faulty Belkin SurgeMaster! Only small change but it took all of 2 minutes to write the letter, print it off and stuff it in an envelope. I'll post it when I pass a letter box and see how they respond. Might be worth a fiver!
|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB (Solid State Drive - Boot)|OCZ Vertex 3 240GB (Solid State Drive - Games)|
Blogins is offline   Reply With Quote