View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 13:28   #2
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
The US and Bahrain GPs are both included in the current calendar after the FIA WMSC meeting this morning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/form...e/16067944.stm

Quote:
Formula 1 bosses have announced an unchanged calendar for 2012, despite continuing doubts over the races in the United States and Bahrain. The revived US race, due to take place on a new track in Austin, Texas, had been given a deadline of this week to raise money to pay the sanctioning fee.

Meanwhile, there are concerns about the wisdom of racing in Bahrain next April because of continuing civil unrest. A bomb exploded outside the British embassy there only on Sunday.

Despite that, the race was included on an unchanged 20-race calendar issued by a meeting of the World Council of governing body the FIA in Delhi on Wednesday.

Last edited by alastor; 7th Dec 2011 at 13:33.
alastor is offline   Reply With Quote