View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 14:49   #4
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Let's hope Pirelli change things a little for next season. 2011 started with Pirelli really making things interesting with dramatic differences in the grip and degradation levels of the different compounds but towards the latter half of the season things slowly became a Bridgestone affair again with tyres lasting silly amounts of time and removing the tactical elements seen at the start.

I've got no idea what difference the helium would make in the wheel guns.
In season testing will make some interesting changes. ~The last couple of years have seen some teams being very competitive early on only to drop off significantly as the season progresses (Renault being a prime example last year). A lot of this, I think, is down to some teams being unable to maximise the results gained from wind tunnel testing, hopefully in season testing will help to even things out.

The banning of exotic engine maps and strict control of exhaust placements will show us who were really making the most out of blown systems.

EDIT: Crofty in the commentary box with Brundle?! Epic Win!
Can't wait to see who fills the last seats but it's good to see old Pedro back again, always liked that guy
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote