View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 14:05   #8
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks for starting the thread Alastor, good postage.

2012 technical changes are shaping up to be quite decent, I'm looking forward to it. The change in nose height coming over the next few seasons is going to be a big aero challenge, even though no-one's really touched on it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Sky Sports F1 have announced there line up, and to be honest I'm mostly impressed with the crew they got.

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/...l-2012-F1-team

Martin Brundle and David Croft commentators
Ant Davidson as Practise commentator
Ted Kravitz (Which is the one I'm happy about most probably) with Natalie Pinkham as pit reporters
And then the bad selection Georgie Thompson.
Sounds like a good team to me - whichever broadcaster has Ted, Crofty and Ant is my winner really, as they're the heart and soul of the team from my perspective (I don't really enjoy the Eddie/Jake/DC banter that much, I'll watch some of it, but not 8h/weekend). Now if only they could find some way to get ScarbsF1 into the program... That'd be a real winner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Seriously, Georgie Thompson? Oh the irony, Sky F1 has a convicted drunk driver on their team.
Never even heard of him!

As for Sky vs BBC I'd rather have it on the Beeb, but since our household already has a Sky subscription the stats won't change because of me (if we didn't have it already I wouldn't get one, I hasten to add).