View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2011, 15:00   #14
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showerhead View Post
If in defending his position a driver leaves the racing line, he will not be allowed to retake it (could be a big change)

Won't this destroy most of the battles for position we see though i.e taking a slower line into one corner in order to get an advantage at the next one.
So what they're basically saying is 'once you have left a turn/corner/bend you may only move the steering wheel once before turning into the next turn/corner/bend.'

Way to go with making an enforced procession FIA.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote