View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2011, 00:47   #30
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.
Sorry for lack of updates. Money is tight as its Christmas and all. Fingers crossed will have some more rads and stuff to be mounting after the new year!

I got my hands on an Aquatube from Aquacomputer and started making a retaining bracket out of some electrical channel material, its a tough steel so it should be able to hold the full res. I am going to cut a slot out and bolt it in, I'll try and do it tomorrow and do some photos as I can't explain it for toffee! lol

I got some acrylic cut to size for the fan grills. 240 x 120mm 4mm black acrylic.

And managed to get most of the fan frame supports nearly done.

Steel Series 6G MX Blacks /Choc Mini MX Blues / Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 Anthracite/ Poker 2 with 45g MX Blacks/ Dell AT101W/ Beige Filco TKL MX Black
shrop is offline   Reply With Quote