View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2011, 15:28   #12
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by avolla View Post
Yeah. Give me a call or text and we can try to get it done for yah. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, I'll be sure to pack the boards then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
This is a great idea! 2 questions though.

1. What OS will you be using? Windows 7?
2. How will you play the music?
Thanks Fuganater,
1.) I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking Windows 7, but I may try XP as well to see if the touchscreen software works better with it. I've also got Windows 8 developer build available too, so I might throw that on there for a quick trial, since it IS supposed to be "optimized for touch enabled devices". More than likely though, it'll be 7

2.) Music will probably be played with either Windows Media Center, Media Player, XBMC, or the media players that the touch screen software came with. It would be depending on how well the touch control works with any of them. As far as where it will be coming from, streaming music from the internet, or over my wireless from my file server is what the plan was
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote