Thread: CPM feature....
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2012, 18:19   #4
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
I seen you say something about you hope you don't get banned for this post so thought I'd check it out , I totally doubt you'd get banned mate & hope the case & other bits come through for you ASAP else it's gonna hold up your new kickass project if it isn't already held up .

When I did a write-up for custom pc with air cube it wasn't long after I got an email from quiet pc asking which colour case I'd like & wasn't long after that it arrived, have they contacted you yet or have you missed the email, something sounds botched with it being so long after & nothing other than the ram from Dennis, good thinking to start a thread about it I think, it should hopefully get someone to look into it for you .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote