View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2012, 17:17   #14
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by avolla View Post
Yeah. Give me a call or text and we can try to get it done for yah. Keep up the good work.
Just wanted to say thanks again! Lunch was good as well as catching up. The help chopping up the boards for me was much appreciated (even if my excessive lines threw us off ) Thanks!

--

A small update in progress for the new year, and hopefully some more work and pictures to follow this evening. Avolla helped me out this weekend when I was up in his neck of the woods. He lent some of his time, and the use of a band saw to cut some boards down to the approximate width that I needed for the two remaining pieces. I'll be able to run them through my router table to finish them off now that they're rough cut down to size. During my small vacation this past weekend and early this week, the remaining two pending parts finally got delivered, so I may have some parts pictures, and a quick assembly of the parts to make sure everything is working correctly

Last edited by Mosquito; 5th Jan 2012 at 17:22.
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote