View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2012, 10:42   #10
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig - toyoracer View Post
A great opening Wayne. Very original design and with all the open latice uptop it does not come across as heavy.

Good building and you have me watching.
Thanks Craig, think that was my best opening so far for a log I tell you though all that 3mm alu cut to size weighs a ton so I'll have to lighten it up a lot else it will need strong casters , I'll do my best to be frequent with the updates also .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrodusa View Post
Looking forward to following this. I really looks promising.
Thanks Metrodusa I'll give it my best .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtek View Post
Hey Waynio, another crazy project in making. May I ask where did you get ebony from? I couldn't find any decent supplier.
Cheers mate, should keep me very busy for a while .

Exotic solid woods are difficult to find online I spent days & days searching & imagine if I asked for some of them at local lumber yards they'd think I was crazy or something unless that's just a touch of ignorance from me .

The site I bought them from is http://www.turners-retreat.co.uk/aca...oodBlanks.html they have changed it so you need to register with them to be able to buy from them but they were good & quick on the delivery , hope that's good for you mate, I did have another good place to order from but lost the link .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote