View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2012, 14:06   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Why said I was doing a raspberry pi HTPC?
I'm doing a Gigabyte H55N HTPC mod and a raspberry pi coffee table mod!

I'm sorry to talk about myself, but I'm getting really excited at doing them and seeing another Wayne project gets me even more psyched up!
Coffee table mod sounds fun , just thought you was doing a htpc with the pi but remembered you said 2 mods , on the bit-tech article there was a video of it handling xbmc & 1080p video nicely, impressive little piece of tech I want to do a project with it myself maybe later in the year .

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
YAY!! Iīm so excited... This is one crazy project!! Btw Waynio, you donīt like using periods, do you?
Good stuff, so am I in the middle of working out the best route to use the other unmanagable sheets, so many bits & needed to work out the needed lengths for curved pieces .

Periods as in breaks or eras of time periods , anyway I like both & Stealthlow completed in September so had a 4 month break from physical modding so feeling supercharged .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote