View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2012, 10:19   #7
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'd be interested to know what you all thought about the games coverage - including the two-page interview at the front of the issue and which I'm doing more of in the future.

There's only the one page on the technical analysis stuff for Dear Esther, so I know it's early days, but I'm already working on future issues and there is going to be a lot more graphics comparison, etc. There's two big ones coming in 104, for example!
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote