View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2012, 20:49   #8
Spreadie
http://goo.gl/vNwEky

Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
I'd be interested to know what you all thought about the games coverage - including the two-page interview at the front of the issue and which I'm doing more of in the future.

There's only the one page on the technical analysis stuff for Dear Esther, so I know it's early days, but I'm already working on future issues and there is going to be a lot more graphics comparison, etc. There's two big ones coming in 104, for example!
I like the Dear Esther review in the mag, and the separate graphical comparison section with comments from the creators. I appreciate it isn't difficult to spot the difference between the HL2 mod and the game, but you'll need a bigger spread and larger pics if you plan to show graphics comparisons on varying hardware on more demanding titles; if that is one of your aims.

Not a moan, just an opinion.

For me, the new style is much better and the contrast between Just Esther and the other reviews is stark. I'd like to see more.

2500K|Z77E-ITX|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube
Spreadie is online now   Reply With Quote