View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2012, 03:22   #10
Deders
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
I'd be interested to know what you all thought about the games coverage - including the two-page interview at the front of the issue and which I'm doing more of in the future.

There's only the one page on the technical analysis stuff for Dear Esther, so I know it's early days, but I'm already working on future issues and there is going to be a lot more graphics comparison, etc. There's two big ones coming in 104, for example!
The graphic's comparisons are a great idea but it's ultimately lost due to the size of the pics. even when using the web I find I have to full screen them before I get a decent idea of the difference. I realise this would be impossible in a magazine but maybe there is a middleground?
i5 750@3800 - MSI P55 GD65 - Asus GTX780 DirectCU II OC 3GB @1215 & 7000 - 8GB Gskill RipjawsX DDR3 @1800 8-9-8 - Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 500W - Nanoxia Deep Silence One - X-FI Xtreme Gamer - Samsung 830 128GB - Spinpoint F3 1TB - WD RE4 2TB - WD Caviar Blue 640 - Dell U2913WM - Logitech G19 - Corsair M65 - Thermaltake Contac 29 with Noctua NF-F12 PWM.
Deders is offline   Reply With Quote