View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 14:46   #14
varkanoid
Professional Dribbler

varkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
I'd be interested to know what you all thought about the games coverage - including the two-page interview at the front of the issue and which I'm doing more of in the future.

There's only the one page on the technical analysis stuff for Dear Esther, so I know it's early days, but I'm already working on future issues and there is going to be a lot more graphics comparison, etc. There's two big ones coming in 104, for example!
I thought the game coverage was excellent and better than the other features and normal hardware stuff. The PC case reviews were a yawn. Also I`m sure you have already done the fan blow hole before.

Also thought the new pages by new people were too much like PC Pro's yawnathon. Can't remember that woman's name but her piece on violence in video games causing increased aggression didnt add
anything new to the debate and was boring.

Now excuse me whilst I going and scrape my mouse off the garage roof after playing Saints Row 3.