View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2012, 10:49   #1
TheStockBroker
King Battletoad

TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Windows 8 Marmite thread... Because you either love it or hate it

As per title, the Windows 8 Beta is slated to be released tomorrow for general public preview/use.

Did/Does anyone:
  • Participate in the pre-beta/dev preview?
  • Plan to give the ARM version a go?
  • Plan to install the soon-to-be-released build 8250 on their main rig?
  • Have any expectations/precognitions worth a mention?

I can't see any of my component manufacturers as having driver support listed as of yet - But was desperately hoping to migrate my main rig over this weekend, as it's well overdue for a full-format...

Are there major changes to the core OS that would prevent Win 7 drivers being used? Although, that said - given how good integrated driver support was for 7, I can't see MS backtracking for 8!

Last edited by TheStockBroker; 5th Mar 2012 at 11:12. Reason: Punctuation fail
TheStockBroker is offline   Reply With Quote