View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2012, 13:03   #6
TheStockBroker
King Battletoad

TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TheStockBroker is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionsic View Post
installed the dev preview on my newish system

kept crashing, and its freaking horrible... meh

wouldn't open bf3 full screen either
Nope, not listening... must... not... form... preconceptions...

Ugh. It's no use, I was going to dive face-first and go in without a Win 7 backup - But I think that wouldn't be wise in case it's as frustrating as hell for a competent user!