View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 21:52   #3
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
A little progress...
For the moment let's start to postion a three-fan radiator 360 BlackIce GT Slim

At the same time i prepared the cut rectangles for the slot-boards on the new port-slide of the Mainboard, do not care about the scracthes this is just a test board...i already prepared a thicker one....from 3mm you can see in the photo to 5mm for toughness motivations beacuse later the load on it will be higher and i don't want any bending on it

I just received my new Evga X79 SLi directly from Drako.it ... i choose this board for its qualities, the layout and colours of the mainboard.
Now i can continue with my measures and positioning etc...

Here for the first time i can show you my new logo which will identify my mods... nothing particular, i'd say quite simple

so, I started to modify immediately the mainboard

I remade the bottom of the Mainboard port with a plaxi 5mm thickness... i bored it to let pass the cables...not satisfied yet, i made some small labels to cover partially the hole... here you are....judge please

twister7800gtx is offline   Reply With Quote