View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2012, 17:20   #7
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
Thank you for your interest, it's a bit hard getting used to a new forum like this, especially since I haven't got the chance to prove my self on here yet. But all in due time, I hope.

Also I can't release too much information, or pictures right now since the 'big boys' at Inet have to keep up with me on their Facebook page and what not. But yeah, if you like the build or do in the future, feel free to drop a line to Inet to show that the "venture" is worth it, and that there is an interest for these kind of things.

In the mean time, I have some links to my older logs (in Swedish but with lots of pictures) in my signature below if it would be of interest for some.

Also found this here on Bit-Tech; http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=199574
I was gonna ask if you were Laine from XS and considering your sig, that would be you. Dont be offended when i say your photog skills are better than your modding lol.

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote