Thread: Windows Arma 2: DayZ
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2012, 07:35   #4
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Played for a bit last night - unfortunately it was the night-time cycle so it was a bit confusing wandering round in the dark. I eneded up swimming, but because there is no map and I didn't know what direction I was going I couldn't find my way back to land again! Then the european servers crashed!

One thing I found immediately was that it is very atmospheric - it really gives you a sense of loneliness and primevil fear! Also the messages between players offering to meet up somewhere to exchange very basic items gave it a desperate post apocaliptic feel.

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote