Thread: Windows Arma 2: DayZ
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2012, 00:28   #20
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've started playing it today, all severs were on night so probably not the best time to learn; I've died a few times.

I've been reading up on tactics so hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.

I absolutely love the concept, I can't believe it's taken this long for it to be done.

Oh and if you're playing at night make sure you have HDR turned up to max in your graphics settings, that way night actually looks like night.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote