View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2012, 19:34   #1
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Rebirth ..... Completed... Total cost 132..

Some of you may remember Bulldogs box LINK .

Well since it was finished it's ended up moving house twice and been shoved in cupboards and basically taken a bit of a hammering. It's been raped for it's insides, bits have been pilfered for other builds and it's ended up a bit of a sorry looking mess.

So I've decided a rebuild is in order, the idea being to spend as little money as possible and use the bits that I have laying around.

So with out further ado heres a few pics of what it ended up looking like.

Back in the good old days it was like this..

And this is what it ended up like...

Not what you'd call pretty really is it.

I haven't got much much done due to the crappy weather , but basically my plan is to totally redo the case.

Now as this build is being controlled by an 8 year old there no telling what direction it will end up going, but 1 of the first things I thought about was that huge grill on the top and how best to take advantage of it, so I made a nice big hole and slapped a 200mm fan it.

Thats it for today, the weather called a halt to it all before I get get anymore done.

WHat i did forget to mention is that this build is been sponsored by TEELZYBUB and CARRIE, who very kindly donated a lot of the bits being used, so a big thank you to both of them from myself and Dylan.

Last edited by bulldogjeff; 24th Dec 2012 at 20:40.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote