View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2012, 08:37   #13
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Final Assembly, photoshoot and shipping

Now it's final assembly of the case. Took me 2hrs to completely assemble the case.

I need to make sure that no one can easily diss-assemble this case and need to secure the parts since it's a open case. They can easily remove parts. That's why I made a proper sequence to remove parts properly without damaging the case.

added some LED lights

I hate the OO parts

after my official and quick photoshoot. DHL came and I have to pack the unit ASAP. Grrrr!

Last edited by paultan; 1st Jan 2013 at 15:59.
paultan is offline   Reply With Quote