View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2012, 02:21   #8
KryptiK
Minimodder

KryptiK has yet to learn the way of the DremelKryptiK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Here are some images from Solidworks. Btw this was my first time ever using this 3D CAD program, over the past few months I've had some massive improvements. Self taught how to use it (it was surprisingly intuitive to learn, the tools work as I would except them too)

The rotated motherboard tray design was inspired by Silverstone Raven series of cases. noticed that these cases only had one handle on the top which is odd, so I've included two handles so I can actually be carried. My design supports mATX specs and the ability to mount a 360 rad at the front and 240 rad at the bottom. The pump would go in the back, underneath the PSU.

From my Photoview 360 plugin in Solidworks, the photo-realistic renders aren't a true representation of the aesthetics in my opinion. The colours and lighting need to be adjusted

I would love to read your opinions and evaluation on the aesthetics of the project. Right now I'm working on gluing some more parts together, will update soon.
KryptiK is offline   Reply With Quote