View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2012, 22:52   #2
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
And hereīs the hardware:

A very small 120w PSU

A very ugly Dell Optiplex gx260, stuck(!) in its metal housing. With a 512GB itīll do just fine

An old 120GB disk and the sound system

This is the Dell M110, a small LED projector. This little fella is surprisingly good, with 300 ANSI and very low heat generation. Since it will be integrated within the console, Iīll only use the remote. But the IR-sensor sits on the back, so to get it up front I had to come up with something. I decided to try a fiber cable for extension of the sensor and it worked! Glad I didnīt had to solder in there.

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision

Last edited by quizz_kid; 20th Aug 2012 at 00:08.
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote