View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2012, 01:03   #9
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
I was pretty tempted to buy 1 of those tiger eye rock marbles will make for a very awesome trackball & like you said will go with the walnut nicely, I really look forward to feeling confident enough to make my own custom peripherals like that, sweet modding quiz.

Maybe a simple brass plaque engraved would look better to cover the imperfection but I bet you could make that fit in place, it does look quite nice with the walnut, or a nice little simple pattern made from a different tone of veneer laid on top of the walnut. Just quick thoughts, not suggestions.
The tiger eye is mighty fine!! And yeah, maybe brass is too much there. I like your thoughts... Veneer patterns. IŽll look into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
good to see you on another projekt quizz, good luck!
Thanks Kelmannen!

Ok, a small update:

Started on the controllers. This is the idea: The 1st player left part (where the joystick is) will be detachable from the rest of the pad, and the trackball can be docked right into it. More about that later.

And this is what I did to cover the cracks on the side panels. 4mm walnut frames

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote