View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2012, 18:56   #13
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
While waiting for some hardware I thought Id maybe share another R-Kaid-6 product. Its not as complex as the REDELUX, but it has some smart solutions to it. Its a 4-player version, with wing doors hiding some of the electronics. Ive changed the coiled cables for cotton sleeved ones. But what Im most proud of is my locking mechanism. Hope youll like it! / Quizz

Doors closed, controllers on top

Doors opening

Expose of the inner panel

With the four controllers

3 m Cotton sleeved cables.

Close up

Linked cables

Backside/table top decoration

This is the locking device. Its a small walnut knob hidden under the chassis. It locks/keeps the doors in place by turning the knob in one direction. When turning it the opposite direction, it gives the door a slight push to get them wide open. Im very proud about it

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision

Last edited by quizz_kid; 3rd Sep 2012 at 20:01.
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote