View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2012, 22:23   #18
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Nice solution with the frames.

And wowzers you've been busy creating when did you do the new 4 player one with nifty lock, very nice & tidy.
Thanks Waynio! Ive been quite busy lately yes. I made it during summer vaccation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
Looking great! Can I ask how you cut the holes in the walnut frame that had the chipping? I was just curious if a spiral router bit with the correct direction (up or down, depending on which way you had it) would work better
Thanx! If yore referring to the holes on the hexagon I used straight bits... I have no spiral ones, but I might buy one and try it out. But I think it was a combination of dry veneer and bad gluing this time.

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote