View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2012, 18:46   #3
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Moro.

I could send you some stuff from my earlier mITX-projects. I've got a 450W SFX-PSU from a Silverstone Sugo 05 and a Prolimatech Samuel 17 lying around, if you're interested. Ontop I offer you some two very silent 120mm Scythe S-Flex 800RPM for cooling the whole thing.
All stuff in very good condition ofc and barely used.

For the motherboard... I've got a perfectly working Gigabyte H55N-USB3 with an i5-760 aswell, but you'd need a small GPU, as the i5-760 doesn't sport integrated graphics. Some 2 or 4GB RAM I should find aswell.

OH... and it's the wrong forum

EDIT: What the heck... I'd even throw you a perfectly fine and allmost unused LianLi Q08-B case with all the above, so you'd basically only need a small GPU and a HDD.

Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote