View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2012, 14:30   #8
Aterius Gmork
/r/pcmasterrace

Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
Thank you : ) and it might be a quite a lot of work to start resizing all the pictures cause i dont a specific program or good program for that..
and you could consider on using computer for bit-tech cause what iv seen and probably you also have seen that so many do doesn't resize the pictures and it would be a hella lot of hassle for everybody to resize all them pictures just for few who uses phone?
but still it's just my opinion.
Wow, what a rude reply.

Even when using a desktop screen the pictures don't fit properly as they are too big. Also they are not sharp and take forever to load. Each of your pictures is between 1.5 and 2.5 mb, so I probably have to download 50mb of data just to load this page.

Just batch resize your pictures to something like 800x600. Try Irfanview, it can resize all your pictures at one and it is free.

http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/1028/