Thread: Other Accused of Trespassing
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2012, 20:50   #7
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I agree with Nexxo, but this girl strikes me as the type that...i don't know....strings you along just enough to keep you interested, then kicks you. Then gives you a little bit more, then kicks you again. She seems like a weird one....

I would stay away in case you get a rape charge as mentioned above.

One of my ex's was similar, come to think of it. Crazy girl, that one. They have this ability to turn everything around and make a really nice guy look like a psychopath. I managed to dodge a bullet, luckily.